And another T stirmi on its way :)

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
I believe all her stock is captive bred or rarely captive born too in regards to my last post.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
You guys are welcome to all of them. I really don't have any desire to own one of this species personally. I can think of a lot more Ts I'd rather have.

Good luck with it though. :D

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
You guys are welcome to all of them. I really don't have any desire to own one of this species personally. I can think of a lot more Ts I'd rather have.

Good luck with it though. :D
Your crazy man ;) Theraphosa's are unreal, super impressive spiders. I can't believe that some people don't like their look.

Their size, ferocity and growth rates are second to none. Plus I think they are beautiful, the overall brown coloration complimented by the red abdomen hairs is stunning.

Attachments

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Your crazy man ;) Theraphosa's are unreal, super impressive spiders. I can't believe that some people don't like their look.

Their size, ferocity and growth rates are second to none. Plus I think they are beautiful, the overall brown coloration complimented by the red abdomen hairs is stunning.
Meh. :D I have a lot cooler (at least to me) species I'd rather have over something that it's best feature is it's big. Lets be honest, the only reason this species gets talked up over all the other brown tarantula is it's size. To be fair, size if a great feature if you're going for that. I've just got a lot of others I'd rather own.

Your welcome to them all. :)

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Got my first stirmi. I can now say I've been there. She's alright. Eats like a champ. She is just brown, but she sits where she can be seen. That's better than some of the most colorful species that you own but never see.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
^^^^lol I have most of the colorful hobby staples, but every single person new to my spider room is always in awe over my adult T Stirmi. Once they look in her tank the tour is over. Everyone is hung up on inches for size comparison, but you just have to see an adult in person to get it. I have a lot of the tarantulas that are compared to theraphosa, and there isn't a comparison. They may leg out some inches, but the overall bulk isn't even comparable.

To each their own :) Happy spider keeping.