1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by vvx, Oct 18, 2007.

1. ocruz

ocruz Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I purchased a A.Deiversipes a few couple of weeks ago at the show and I am very happy with the T will have to get some more from her when I go to the show next time!

2. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE!! Got a great batch of E. campestratus babies from Ana! Packed very well and with plenty of extras! Great deal from a great breeder! Thanks Ana!

Swifty

3. paintb456

paintb456 Arachnopeon

100% Great Selection And Packing

Great Packing Job
    Wide Selection of T's
    All in all, a great dealer.
    Awesome service, prompt replies, great packing​

4. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Just did my first order with them. They responded to my first bonehead question promptly, even though if I had read the web site, it was already answered in plain English :) Then, they allowed me to add a couple more tarantulas to my order in a rush so I didn't have to pay for shipping twice, and did it smoothly. Just got them today and they all look great, packed perfectly. Awesome!

5. numinous

numinous Arachnopeon

I bought two L. violaceopes and one A. diversipes from Anastasia at a show. She gave me a free sling and all were perfect. It was great to talk with her. Very professional and great spiders!

6. Boatman

Boatman Arachnosquire

Positive!!!

I bought a couple of slings on her site. Shipping was fast, communication was great, and I can't say enough good things about her packing. She really knows her stuff. I will be ordering from her again.

A++ ALL DAY!!!

7. I was TRYING to save money and I just HAD to go window shopping at Anastasia's website. 5 T's later and my plans to save have failed miserably :D. Beautiful tarantulas. The packing was perfect and her prices and selection are absolutely amazing. I definitely will buy from her again.

8. !!POSITIVE!! 100%

I bought a 3 inch B. smithi and she looks great and was packed well. Anastasia answered all of my email questions. Everything was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  9. ZTguy

ZTguy Arachnopeon

NC
    Bought four slings from Anastasia, N.chromatus, H.gigas, H.maculata, and P.ornata. Shipping was fast, communication was great, packing was absolutely amazing! Couldn't be one bit happier. All 4 t's arrived well and lively. Would not hesitate to do business again.

10. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

Just received a package from Anastasia, and the entire transaction went smoothly. The spider arrived alive and healthy, and is quite the looker. This is my second time purchasing from her, and I definitely wouldn't hesitate to give her business again. Thanks!

-Chris

11. Protectyaaaneck

Protectyaaaneck Arachnoking Arachnosupporter

Got a great package from Ana last week. Everything came in 100% healthy. The communication was great and the shpping was prompt. Ana is great to deal with and won't let you down. Thanks again for the awesome package, Ana!

12. Thistles

Thistles Arachnobroad

Virginia
    Positive!

Just bought a bunch of spiders from Anastasia. She was great to talk to, and so patient with me taking up her time! She also really hooked me up with freebies, and made certain that they were spiders I was interested in anyway. This is my second purchase from her, and it won't be my last! Thank you!

13. Completely positive review! I just had my first purchase with Anastasia. Great communication, excellent packaging, and handsome healthy t's. I look forward to more transactions in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

14. JZC

JZC Arachnobaron

100% positive. I picked up an amazing female stirmi today at the Long Island Reptile show. Great, healthy spider. Not a single NW that she had had a bald spot! Would definitely do business with her again.

15. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Positive.
    This was a first purchase with Anastasia.
    All the T's had their pieces-parts and looked well fed.
    I would have to say yes, a positive ending to another good tarantula transaction.
    Thank You.

16. Big Red TJ

Big Red TJ Arachnobaron

I ordered from Anastasia and everything went great. I have ordered from a lot of people and I can say her packing is top notch. Communication was great she is really helpful will be doing business again.

17. Valvool

Valvool Arachnopeon

Kansas
    A+++

I received my first order from Anastasia a few days ago. The order included six spiderlings; she added two more as freebies. The packing was more thorough than I have seen before. The box was lined with styrofoam plates and included one heat pack. The inside was filled with crumpled newspaper. The vials were enclosed in styrofoam cups topped with plastic coffee lids. The vials rested in a thick nest of wool batting that lined the inside of the cups. That was the first time I had seen the used of soft wool batting used as cushioning/suspension. The vials were labeled with the genus and species, as well as the warning 'fast' in the case of fast species. The inside of the vials was lined with tissue, with a small piece of tissue placed at the end so that removing the cap doesn't automatically result in a spider running out of the vial. Very nice touch.

The spiders themselves are large and healthy. Also gorgeous. Can't wait to place another order with Anastasia.

18. Sean

Sean Arachnodemon Old Timer

Ordered a T. Stirmi and P. Antinous from Anastasia.. package arrived today both in great shape.. there was a mistake on my end with regards to the time of delivery. It didn't matter, the packing was the best I had seen, from anyone. I have ordered from every major dealer. The vials were double cupped and wrapped snuggly in wool inside the cup the T's are wrapped in a good quality blue paper towel. The T. Stirmi is one of the larger T's I had ordered and she was wrapped snuggly the same way. I typically don't care too much with regards to packing, because everyone from my experience so far has done a good job. But she is the absolute best.

I would also like to note that when I missed the delivery man, it was after 12.. By 1 she had sent me an email informing me I had missed it. She really cares about the animals, packing was fantastic, she's keeps tabs on the shipments and she is top notch with communication. Would recommend her to anyone, I will order from her again.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  19. Netbug

100% Positive review 4 Anastasia from NETBUG.Met her at Hamburg reptile show and got a fat Female B Smithi&she gave me 1 of her cool bumper stickers 4 a freebie.Sweet lady hassa passion 4 T's gotta do business with her again 4sure! Thanks again Anastasia ! A++++++

20. Kat Fenix

Kat Fenix Arachnosquire

I'd give a 90/100.
    Very easy to pick what I wanted. Site looks amazing, photos are really amazing too. Purchase was easy as well.

The Packaging was well done! I have never ordered tarantulas online but these guys were in prime condition. I loved how she wrote "live plants :)" on the box, haha. It made me laugh. I snapped at the fed ex lady though because she was tossing it around. The outside of the box was pretty rough, one corner was pretty well smashed in.

The only reason I give a 90 though is because I never got a reply on what day to ship, because in Wyoming at 7,200ft, it stays below 40 usually until mid-march, and I wanted them shipped on a slightly warmer day in the week. She ended up shipping on the coldest day of the week here [it was only about 25-30F] and I was very worried I'd have a DOA.

But other than that, would definitely order from her again! Very nice lady, and very nice tarantulas. My P. regalis and P. murinus are gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1