1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scheduled Maintenance - Extended Downtime

Please click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by vvx, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Sweepstakes

Sweepstakes Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    This was my first time purchasing T's on the internet and Anastasia was very helpful and communicative throughout the process. I needed my T's to arrive on a certain day and she said that wouldn't be a problem and sure enough they arrived when I needed them to. Wonderful T's from a wonderful person. I would recommend her to anyone!

2. CEC

CEC Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

MN-USA
    I just purchased a few T's from Anastasia, everything went great. On time and great packaging, Thanks Again

3. MrCrackerpants

MrCrackerpants Arachnoprince

tyi
    If God packaged T's this is the way She would do it...

A++++++

I just got a 3 inch female P. metallica and a 2.5 inch female P. ornota from Anastasia. Both amazing spiders.

You will not regret buying a T from Anastasia.

4. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

This is a week or so late, but I ordered a spider from Anastasia and everything went very well. The shipment was delayed for a week due to cold weather in her area being a danger to the spider, which was totally understandable. She puts the welfare of her animals first, which is crucial...When the shipment did arrive, Anastasia's packing was immaculate and I received a very healthy, very active spider. Her communication throughout the entire process was top-notch, and I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

5. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

If you haven't ordered from Ana, you owe it to yourself to go ahead and do so. Perfect transaction from start to finish and I'm now the proud owner of a gorgeous female T...who also apparently hates my guts. Can't ask for anything more :D

One thing I just realized, I had no question in my mind about the T. I didn't care to see a pic, wonder about the sex, worry about shipping, nothing of the sort. I sent the money and never gave it a second thought. It was a completely carefree transaction, because I knew ordering from Ana was bulletproof. That in and of itself is worth it.

Thank you so much!

6. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

Just completed a trade with Ana and I can't tell you how happy I am! Not only was the transaction impeccable, she's just incredibly generous. She was the first person I've ever bought from online and now she's the first I've ever traded online with as well. Every transaction since and now has been absolutely flawless.

Thank you yet again, thank you so much!

7. Awesome trade

Today I received from Anastasia a long time wanted T. I'm STOKED. I traded Ana, a p Metallica female for an e olivicea female. Finally I have my top 4 T species. Good communication, great packing. Would definitely do buisness again, no hesitation. Will be doing more trades in the future.

Thanx again
    Eddie

8. Positive!!!

Just received another awesome buy from Anastasia. 3 pretty a versi ladies. As always couldn't be more pleased. Communication and packaging both top notch. Wouldn't hesitate to do more buisness, highly recommended.

Thanks again Ana.
    Eddie

9. Formerphobe

Formerphobe Arachnoking Arachnosupporter

VA, USA
    Received two Homoeomma sp blue and a N. chromatus from Anastasia a couple of days ago. This was my first dealing with netbugs and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Both ackaging and communication were awesome.

10. Nikki1984

Nikki1984 Arachnosquire

Positive! :)

Just received my slings today (P. murinus, A. behlei and B. vagans) and they are in excellent shape and very well packaged! Anastasia was a pleasure to deal with and it is more than obvious that she takes pride in what she does.

11. 100% Positive

ordered an A.Versicolor from Anastasia. And it might as well been the best customer service, respect, all out caring for my order, my feelings, and her spider I could have imagined! the order was smooth, the spider healthy and packed for the Apocalypse (couldn't have been better) your all around knowledge covers every part of the hobby and you have ensured many pleased future customers. if you want the spider your looking for ,the best friendly personal customer service, best packing and order transition. GO TO ANASTASIA! THANKS A MILLION!!! EIGHT THUMBS UP :worship:

12. meghanbe

meghanbe Arachnopeon

Great experience - POSITIVE

POSITIVE

I just purchased a sub-adult E. campestratus female (hereafter known as Gertrude, or Gertie) from Net-Bug and was incredibly pleased with every aspect of the transaction. Communication was quick, she shipped the next possible day, and my T arrived promptly when expected. Packing was great. This was my first T, ever, so the entire experience was brand new for me. I was pleased to see the note Anastasia wrote on the lid of the container telling me that Gertie was a real sweetheart. It was especially reassuring for a total newbie like me during unpacking. Hee hee. The new addition is beautiful, chill, and everything I'd hoped for.

All in all, I couldn't be happier with this transaction and would gladly do business with Anastasia again. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  13. Nikki1984

Nikki1984 Arachnosquire

Positive!!!

:biggrin:

Just received my large order of T's from Anastasia. As always the customer service was top notch and my tarantulas arrived very well packaged and in great shape. To top it off she included three freebies (two pokies and a P. irminia as well as her T calendar!!! Needless to say I will most definitely be dealing with her again.

14. Positive!!

Received a nice E.murinus female and 2 lovely A.ezendami slings from Anastasia. Packing was awesome and communication was great! She even threw in some little feeders for the slings! Will do business again very soon! Thanks again!

15. Thistles

Thistles Arachnobroad

Virginia
    Positive

Positive!

Thanks so much for the gorgeous Ts! They arrived safely and well-packed, and thank you also for the freebies! I will definitely come back to you again!

16. MaRbLe

MaRbLe Arachnosquire

Another positive transaction!
    Great packing job and great communication once again.
    All new arrivals are doing well and settling in:)

17. le-thomas

le-thomas Arachnobaron

Positive!

I bought 5 Heterothele villosella spiderlings (and got a freebie 6th), and a freebie A. geniculata. Amazing packaging and super healthy spiders. Thanks a ton :D

18. Nikki1984

Nikki1984 Arachnosquire

Positive!

Another great transaction with Anastasia! Received two free Tapinauchenius with my order! All Ts arrived in great condition and very well packed. Will continue to recommend her to others and plan my next order. :biggrin:

19. Nikki1984

Nikki1984 Arachnosquire

Positive!

I can't seem to stop giving Anastasia money. As always a great transaction the Ts arrived in fantastic shape (with freebies!) Anastasia is such a pleasure to work with and you can tell she really cares about her animals. They always arrive in great shape and I love the little notes she leaves about them. She was the first person I ordered from online and has removed any fear I had about the process.

So what are you waiting for? Go to Net-Bug.net and buy something already ;)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  20. CEC

CEC Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

MN-USA
    Got a few more T's from Anastasia, great packaging, communication, and healthy T's. All thumbs up!