1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by vvx, Oct 18, 2007.

1. vvx

vvx Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    Positive.

Ordered a bunch of vials from Anastasia. Great communication and the vials are as expected perfect for the job. Will definitely keep an eye open for her ads next time I need more vials. :)

2. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE!!!

Just did a trade with this fine lady ;). She was honestly one of the nicest individuals I've ever done business with. Very professional and understanding. Shes very into her tarantulas and the 9" scorp, :). She had a lot to say over the phone and I can say I learned from it. Thank you for the great deal Anastasia, I'll see ya around. :clap:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. pinkzebra

pinkzebra Arachnobaron

USA
    Positive!

Did a trade with Anastasia. I got a beautiful new little girl from her! Communication was excellent, spider is gorgeous and as described, she met me when she said she would. One of the smoothest transactions ever. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to doing many more trades/purchases with her.

Thanks Anastasia!

~Jen

4. Ghost13

Ghost13 Arachnopeon

Anastsia POSITIVE

:clap: I got a beautiful new little one from her! Communication was excellent, spider is gorgeous and as described, One of the smoothest transactions ever. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to doing many more trades/purchases with her.:worship: :clap:

5. Positive

Awesome deal. Great little spider. Good price for a well started P. met.:D Very conscientous seller, wanted me to be happy with a healthy bug.

I'll buy from her again.

Thanks,
    Mikey

6. Celeste

Celeste Arachnopeon

Great seller! Communicated very well about my order, and showed the utmost concern for the safety and well-being of her animals. Animal arrived safely and well-packed against the cold. Would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

-- Celeste

7. Nich

Nich Curator of glass boxes Arachnosupporter

Great seller, all went smooth even with holiday shipping madness. Great communication and the vials I recieved were in great packing. Thanks!!!

8. Skullptor

Skullptor Arachnobaron

Very Positive. The pokies Anastasia sent me were healthy and well packed!

9. You can't beat the service you get from Anastasia! Hands down some of the best packing ever, great communication, and great prices. Don't even think twice, if you see something you want from her GET IT!!!
    Thank you very much, I look forward to buying from you again soon!:worship:

10. PatrickV80

PatrickV80 Arachnopeon

Positive

Great seller. Saw my metallica was pre molt and kept her to be safe. threw in a freebie (not a metallica :) damn) for the inconvenience,even though I wasn't inconvenienced. nice to have someone looking out for molting and shipping damage. spider ate 20 minutes after being cupped.

11. Very positive!

Purchased my first Pokie from Anastasia and I couldnt be happier. She is a very good communicator and my spider arrived healthy and hungry. We had some problems with the post office and Anastasia worked very hard to solve the problem. I would and will recomend her to anyone wanting to buy.:clap:

12. padkison

padkison Arachnoangel Old Timer

Bought a couple Ts from Anastasia. Ts were as advertised, well packed, arrived on time. Great communication. Two thumbs up :clap:

13. UrbanJungles

UrbanJungles Arachnoprince

I just picked up a little stud from Anastasia...what can I say about the classiest spiderwoman around? It's always a pleasure to deal with a true professional, every aspect of the transaction was perfect. Ordered my spider, it was shipped on the next possible day, properly packaged and arrived safe and in perfect condition.

I couldn't ask for more and I know I will be dealing with Anasthasia for a long time to come! Do not hesitate to buy from her if you see something you want.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

14. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Absolutely Positive!

Just received my end of a trade with Anastasia. To say I'm happy would be an understatement. Besides the beautiful Poec she added a couple of freebies. You're not supposed to include freebies in a trade! Thank you Anastasia, you're one of the best.:)

15. dianedfisher

dianedfisher Arachnobaron

Very helpful seller

I really enjoyed my transaction with Anastasia. She went overboard to be helpful and to make sure what I was seeking was what I really needed! My little Tap purpureus now has a new mail-order husband and I'm hopefuly hooked up for a future P. rufilata mating somewhere down the line. I know I'll be a repeat customer. Packaging, shipping and the T's were all top-notch and I feel certain that if I have future questions, I found someone who will be willing to answer them. Don't hesitate to purchase from her. :worship: :worship: Di

16. mitchrobot

mitchrobot Arachnoknight

Positive To The Max

i got my male p.metallica from anastasia yesterday. the packing was great, transaction was simple and fast and the spider/s (freebies included) were all in great condition and active right out of the vials :clap:

i look forwards to future transactions :eek:

17. xBurntBytheSunx

xBurntBytheSunx Arachnoprince Old Timer

positive

fast responses to messages, prompt shipping, meticulous packing. very good experience ;)

18. anastasia

received a small pokie from anastasia wednesday,in very good condition and lively.+a lp freebee this was a pleasant transaction.and would definately deal with her again.

thanks. CHRIS

19. sparular

sparular Arachnoknight

Positive

Nice person. Good communication. Excellent trade. Quick shipping. Professional packing. There is nothing more that one could do to make a transaction better. Highly recommended.

Keith

20. Nerri1029

Nerri1029 Chief Cook n Bottlewasher Old Timer

Just An Awesome

... experience :)

Missed an oportunity to pick up my M-MALE from Anastasia in person, but glad I decided to have it shipped.

He arrived strong and healthy as anything, he was drumming within the hour ;)

I will buy/trade with Anastasia again in a heartbeat.