an amazing re, recapture!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, my huntsman got away AGAIN a couple days ago....she is just too fast!
I almost caught her, but she ran into my closet, and I was so bummed that she'd die from lack of humidity.
I have an open roach bin right next to the closet, and I was hoping that she could cross the vasoline barrier and maybe get some food.
Well, I just now came in here, and turned the light on...low and behold, there she was, sitting in the container with a big fat roach in her fangs!
I was able to deli cup her, slide a paper underneath, and deposit her and her meal safe and sound back into her container.
Sure glad she found the cafeteria!!!

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
makes me think of a child getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
i could just imagin her in total shock as you flip the lights on and she looks up at you with her big black eyes, in a timid stance, as if she known she was caught. ( i doubt she was like that at all, but made me chuckel )

occitanus

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by chuck
makes me think of a child getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
i could just imagin her in total shock as you flip the lights on and she looks up at you with her big black eyes, in a timid stance, as if she known she was caught. ( i doubt she was like that at all, but made me chuckel )

:D Cute image! Oh and congrats on the recapture of your little eight-legged fugitive friend! Without the proper environ, she would have surely perished.