Amblypygid post-molt feeding

Tak

Arachnopeon
Hey all,
Wheels is my paraphrynus mexicanus, my first ever at-home ambly, and I have some concerns about feeding. They just had a very successful molt - I lucked out and actually saw Wheels emerging all ghost white and new! The next day they looked fine, but they were way more skittish than usual (sometimes they'll crawl on my hand when I'm cleaning or adding water to the terrarium, they chill in plain veiw at night and watch everything, etc
This time they just darted into their cork bark the second the cover rattled). That was about a week ago. They're still being very skittish. However, they didn't eat anything for almost 3 weeks before the molt and they haven't eaten anything since. Paraphrynus are suuuuuper tiny, so I've been giving Wheels halved mealworms. I gave them fresh wiggly mealworm pieces 3 days after molting and they ate nothing. I tried giving them a whole mealworm last night and it's still sitting there. When I opened the terrarium to feed them they immediately darted away. Also, I put the worms and pieces in one of those crawl-proof dishes, so they can't attack Wheels at all.
Tl;dr: is not eating for weeks before AND after a molt normal? Is my baby being skittish because they just molted, or are they actually starving to death? They're still not much bigger than my pinkie nail, should I be feeding them whole mealworms, halved mealworms or something else entirely?