Alipes grandidieri price

NYAN

Arachnoking
Today I found someone selling 2 of them for $90 each. I am pretty certain they’re overpriced but I’m not sure by how much. I think they are on the rare side though as I’ve only seen them for sale 2 times maybe. What do these usually end up going for is my question?

Last edited:

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
I've seen them get lower than $45 although that would be a good price for them right now. Importing has opened up for the time being. Get them breed them. This won't last forever.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
$90 each free shipping sounds pretty good.
I've seen them get lower than $45 although that would be a good price for them right now. Importing has opened up for the time being. Get them breed them. This won't last forever.
I saw a pair for $60 (35 each) without shipping on IG last week, but that's the lowest I've seen so far.

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
There is a guy on FB that is getting them at $19 ea for wholesale lots. If you buy them in bulk you might be able to get that price. You would have to find out who is bringing them in tho.

NYAN

Arachnoking
There is a guy on FB that is getting them at $19 ea for wholesale lots. If you buy them in bulk you might be able to get that price. You would have to find out who is bringing them in tho.
Thanks, but I would only want to buy one or two if I did buy them.

LordAnon

Arachnosquire
Kinda late, but I just bought a WC unsexed A. Grandidieri for $20 at my local pet expo.

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
I’ve sold them for $30 a piece. They’re ridiculously cheap upon import, and if you’re paying $90, you’re getting ripped off.