Alipes grandidieri care

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I just picked up a juvenile grandidieri, and I was wondering if there was anything special I needed to know about their care. One thing I also noticed about this guy while moving it into a larger temporary enclosure is how curious they are. I nudged it with my tongs and instead of running away it turned around and starting inspecting them with its antenna and even followed them around when I tried to pull them away. The way it was acting I was half tempted to put my hand in front of it and immediately start socializing, but decided not to.

Tim1104

Arachnopeon
I don't think there's anything too particular for this species. Slightly damp substrate with a hide and small water dish should work fine at room temp.

That's pretty cool lol. Centipedes are smarter than most people think which makes them fun to keep. I heard these have low venom and aren't prone to biting either.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I can tell you this little guy is definitely friendlier then either of my dehaanis and it really loves to sit out in the open for some reason. I saw it make a burrow then back itself out and sit in front of it. When I open its enclosure it moves towards the side I opened and investigates with its antenna. I'm really excited to see how this guy acts in the future, definitely one of my most interesting inverts at the moment.