1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

aleks

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by robc, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Advertisement
    Received from Aleks a much needed MM Regalis. The deal was smooth as always. Been dealing with Aleks for quite a few times already and he never fails to amaze me. Thanks dude!

2. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight Old Timer

Pa
    Aleks is great!

Great shipping! Threw in a freebie sling with the purchase of my p subfusca!

Awesome stuff!

Great guy!

Thanks again!!!

3. Did a trade with Aleks.
    The T got here in a very well packed box. And communication was very good and will do business again with with. thanks again.

4. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Aleks ordered a few slings from me. He paid super fast, and kept excellent communication. I look forward to more transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again. John

5. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Just completed a partial trade and purchase from Aleks. Great communication, packing and slings were larger than expected! Looking to get more from him soon!

POSITIVE TRANSACTION!!!

6. Shoyu

Shoyu Arachnopeon

Utah
    Bought some P.Bara/Lowland slings from Aleks, it was a pleasure doing business with him.
    The slings were packed and ship with great care and arrived in GREAT shape.

Thank you again Aleks.

7. Did another trade with Aleks and great again all went well fast shipping and we do business with him anytime.

8. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

Got a couple of loaner large mature males from aleks, packing is top notch. The spiders are nice and healthy. I hope to send him back a few slings next year.

Thanks Aleks.

9. meghanbe

meghanbe Arachnopeon

I just purchased a P. subfusca from Aleks for an incredible price, which came with a surprise P. pederseni. The package came quickly, the slings were very well-packed, and they were healthy and even a little feisty out of their vials. Perfect transaction every step of the way! I highly recommend dealing with Aleks and hope to do so again in the future.

10. I got 5 P. subfusca for the best price I've seen anywhere. All are happy and healthy. I would buy from him again.

11. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Positive again! Got another package from him and all arrived fine and packaged to a T! Thanks for the extras and I know I will be ordering more soon!

12. JungleCage

JungleCage Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

I bought many large female Ts from aleks. One of the best sellers ive ever worked with. A+ communication, A+ shipping, A+ prices. One of the best sellers ive ever worked with. Anytime this guy has somthing for sale ill be buying it from him before any other sellers. Cant wait to see what aleks has for sale later on down the road.

Thanks Aleks!

13. HorrorPhD

HorrorPhD Arachnosquire

1000% Positive!

I just completed a trade with Aleks, and I couldn't be happier! He gave me a very fair deal on the slings he was interested in trading, shipped when he said he would, and packed the babies with care. He even included extras! All of the wee ones arrived alive and well, and were very healthy! His communication was also top notch - friendly and professional. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again, Aleks!
    Jen :)

14. Positive!!!!

I did a trade with him and i got the box all was packed well. thanks

15. Got my slings from Aleks yesterday and im totally happy with all the slings i got. The whole transaction was smooth and the shipping and packing was awesome. Ill definitely do another business with Aleks in the future!

16. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnoknight

P:biggrin:SITIVE

i just bought a good handful of slings from aleks...and im very happy with the transaction. thank you. i hope to do business with you again.

good:
    communication
    packing/shipping
    price
    health

17. mudfish47

mudfish47 Arachnopeon

Great transaction all the way around.Would highly recomend...Thanks Aleks

18. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!!

Another great order of spiderlings from Aleks. Well packed with an appropriate number of overcount for the size of my order. Always a great price and easy-breezy communication. Order from him with confidence.

19. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!

Great communication, great packing all slings arrived safe, sound healthy and active. I can tell Aleks spent a great deal of time packing my order. I am always happy to do business with Aleks.

-Jamie

20. moghue

moghue Arachnosquire

Positive
    Just recieved my slings form him and he even threw in 2 extras. Packaging was great, great communication. I def will do buisness with him again. Very positive experience