Albino Centruoids Sculpturatus

Purpleorange8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was hunting for scorpions tonight and I found an ADULT albino Centruoid Sculpturatus! The thing is sick!!

revoltkid

Arachnopeon
lol my guess would be freshy molted, because isnt albino a skin pigmentation, and scorpions have an exoskeloton, not skin. idk, maybe im just stupid. im not an expert. if it is albino, i would love to see it

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wish purpleorange would come back with a photo. I'm really curious to see it. I'm leaning towards freshly molted. Purpleorange, where are you?

Taipan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hate to do it but I call the BS flag in on this one. I have never seen a single albino invertebrate in my life.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've seen Purple Orange online several times and never a response to this thread.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
man I want to see the pics...isolate...?...put the thing in a deli cup and take a pic....or uncover it and take a pic...otherwise most folks here are gonna look at this like a 'copy cat' thread

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are you actually serious??

you can't be.

there is no possible way you can believe that someone might think that is real

your enclosure is disgusting also...at least take out the deads

moose

edit....""isolate"" is the new word for "photoshop horribly"

Purpleorange8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That isn't fake... Sorry I have a bad camera? There are no deads... That one laying down isn't dead.... Sorry I have no sand in there? and I feed them every 3 days with 100 crickets+? My bad dude.

Edit: I didn't "Isolate" it? I left it in the group.