AlainL's Picture Thread

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Super belles photos Alain! Quelles tailles font tes subfusca?
Merci beaucoup Vincent:D

Je crois que celle qui est sur la photo vient d'atteindre le 4eme instar, elle fait environ 2.5" en diagonale!

A+

Alain

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah i love all these pic threads, old or not.. with so many diff ts out there sometimes ya need to go back in time to see ts that arent currently in the limelight so to speak.. imma have to mind one lol

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks much Ana:D

the smaller one are in plastic, very easy to do, I just used a small hole saw, household glue and fiber glass screen:)

The one with the metal top is another story, I don't have the good equipment to do a good job:wall: don't ask me how I succeed for the first one, I have no idea:? I tried to do 2 more, and it didn't work, I destroyed both cover and almost threw the jars down the balcony I was getting so frustrated{D I didn't see myself making another 29 of these:barf: so I just decided to make them differently! I drilled 17 x 1/4" holes in the cover and install a fiber glass screen inside these so the t's won't escape or injure their self on the sharp metal! It is symmetric and still look pretty neat:)

I will post photos soon;)

Take care!

Alain

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's my new shelve and terrariums for juvies:D I love that shelve, very solid!

Enough room for 16 x 5 gallons arboreal terrariums!

My shelves used to be press wood, no idea why I didn't buy stainless before:wall:

For the terrariums, originally, I was supposed to use glass jars with metal lids, but to much of a pain to drill for air vents:barf:

I still have to make 13 terrariums for new pokies coming very soon:)

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my new shelve and terrariums for juvies:D I love that shelve, very solid!

Enough room for 16 x 5 gallons arboreal terrariums!

My shelves used to be press wood, no idea why I didn't buy stainless before:wall:
i love those open pantry shelving units! i have two of them. one for clothes and one for the critters.

excellent photos! you and other keepers are so gutsy getting out your pokies. i'd tried to snap pictures of mine today, but i was too big of a wuss to have them not in a contained space.

also love the photos of your A. bicoloratum. so pretty :drool:

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i love those open pantry shelving units! i have two of them. one for clothes and one for the critters.

excellent photos! you and other keepers are so gutsy getting out your pokies. i'd tried to snap pictures of mine today, but i was too big of a wuss to have them not in a contained space.

also love the photos of your A. bicoloratum. so pretty :drool:
Thanks much for the comments:D

I find Pokies to have a very easy to read body expression, and if they run, they won't do it for too long;) they are not agressive or defensive at all (generaly speaking) neighter.

Take care!

Alain

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The eyes on that fishing spider make it look like it's angry and means business {D, but I still like the colouration on it. :)

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's some photos taken with my new camera:) Tell me what you think!