Agelenopsis???

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
I found this guy on my sister's calling it can climb walls and the side of its enclosure I really hope it's a Agelenopsis
What are your guyses thoughts
20181207_231840.jpg

NYAN

Arachnoking
I’m thinking in the negative. Do you have a better photo of it?

To the people suggesting eye arrangement, that’s one of the best ways to distinguish spider genera and families. The only catch is that in a small specimen like this, without a microscope or other way to view the eyes clearly, it’s difficult

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
I’m thinking in the negative. Do you have a better photo of it?

To the people suggesting eye arrangement, that’s one of the best ways to distinguish spider genera and families. The only catch is that in a small specimen like this, without a microscope or other way to view the eyes clearly, it’s difficult
This guy is so fast I really dont want to take It out again it almost escaped when I took it out for this pic I rearranged its enclosure with a new hide to build the funnel in and some anchor points so if it is a funnel web type spider well find out when it makes its web otherwise I'll keep it alive until I can find out exactly what it its

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I found this guy on my sister's calling it can climb walls and the side of its enclosure I really hope it's a Agelenopsis
What are your guyses thoughts
I don't think so, but I'm not sure what it is from this photo.