African giant millipede

sheetssha

Arachnopeon
I am still on the hunt to purchase a pair of a single African Giant Millipedes. Let me know if anyone in the US has some available!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I tried to PM you to see if you have any left, but your inbox is full.
Sorry! Just got back from a trip. I will clear my box tomorrow afternoon so you can message me. Long week.... ZZZzzzzzz

Redmont

The collector
Sorry I haven’t been to active on the forums this winter. I should have some avalable in a month or two as everything warms up. My inbox is cleared up as well

Robin312

Arachnopeon
Any leads on any around now? My daughter desperately wants one of her very own!

Pineappleicecube

Arachnopeon
Sorry I haven’t been to active on the forums this winter. I should have some avalable in a month or two as everything warms up. My inbox is cleared up as well
Hello, Redmont I am looking for a Archispirostreptus gigas. I saw you said you will have some available in a month or two. I was wondering if you have any for sale yet? I have been looking for some for awhile now and I would love it if you could respond ASAP thanks!

Redmont

The collector
Hello, Redmont I am looking for a Archispirostreptus gigas. I saw you said you will have some available in a month or two. I was wondering if you have any for sale yet? I have been looking for some for awhile now and I would love it if you could respond ASAP thanks!
Message sent

Eudaimon

Arachnopeon
Hello Redmont, I'm also looking for one or two Archispirostreptus gigas. If you have any available, please let me know -- thanks!