Advice on what to put in presentation on praying mantises?

MantisGirl

Arachnosquire
I'm doing a presentation on praying mantises for school. Does anyone have any advice on what I can say? There's no limit on how long I can talk, it just has to be longer than four minutes. A friend of mine who went last week managed to talk about tap shoes for twenty minutes.
I've decided on three separate sections - Chinese Mantis, Orchid Mantis, and Ghost Mantis. In each, I'll do a bit about their life cycle in the wild, a bit about keeping them in captivity, and a few random facts.
Does this seem like people could find it interesting?
Have I got enough in there?
Also, does anyone have any good facts?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lots of pictures will help. Mantids have a sort of mysticism about them as is, but if you throw plenty of photos up there that'll really get people hooked.

This would be a lot more interesting than a 20 minute talk on tap shoes.

basin79

ArachnoGod
An Orchid mantis on a BARE branch attracts more flies than an actual flower. They literally bring their prey towards them.

As above though show pics and video clips and you'll be laughing. You can't help but be amazed by mantids.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
This Youtuber has very detailed videos of all sorts of species of mantis. Without commentary, just some music, so you could use it to presentate while explaining about mantids.