Advice on sac needed please :)

Bread

Arachnopeon
I have pulled the sac from my female and got the contents out. Im not sure which eggs are bad here. There are some that are obviously all brown but what of the ones that have a small amount of brown on them?, should they be left?

Thanks

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I would pull the ones that are noticeably brown/ bad.. The ones with spots of black as well.. In that pic I saw nine eggs that I would pull.

Bread

Arachnopeon
Excellent, i have created a small incubator on its own I shall put those in on there own.

Took me a good 5mins to get the sac from her, she was holding onto it like nothing right, oddly she just let go after those few minutes, self preservation maybe?
Felt really bad taking it off the poor girl :(

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Always feels a little bad doing so. But it is only instinct to preserve the genes without emotion

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah the black or dark brown ones gtg. If you're not sure you can keep the oddball ones off to one side away from the others.

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
I think I've read people saying they give their T a cotton ball as a 'makeup' egg sac when pulling the real one... Not really sure if there's anything to that, but probably what I'd do in the event :happy: