Advice on OBT enclosure?

Medd

Arachnopeon
Recently acquired a decent size OBT and wasn’t happy with the enclosure she came in so I picked up a slightly larger KK and added some eco-earth mixed with some other coco substrate and 2 pieces of spider branch wood. It’s looks really minimalistic but from everything I’ve read you really just want some anchor points, the wood, and a decent depth of substrate for her to burrow right? As she will probably cover everything else in web. She also has a shallow water dish that’s not pictured. Anything I can add or remove in order to make this the ideal habitat for her? The last photo (KK with pink lid) is what she’s in now that I want her out of as I think the original owner let some mold go unchecked in there.
D8E9C9D6-A46F-4D12-BC82-AC78F521F595.jpeg 5CC02C7C-1949-4B06-AC56-1BDFD31DC682.jpeg 91792224-EA45-4B3B-A442-58FADF8CA2F3.jpeg 85F9E9C6-78D9-4A4A-A8D4-0A35BF2FE725.jpeg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Looks much better than the original enclosure. But I would have even deeper substrate. Its not completely necessary though.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I would add a couple of fake leaves and, yes, a bit more of substrate. As @KezyGLA said, isn't mandatory, but it's better, overall, for everything else :)

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
The enclosure looks too barren for my liking...definitely needs a hide, those branches only help with webbing and don't offer any hiding spot.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
First, mold isn't a problem.

Second, definitely please add more to her new enclosure. OBTs are pretty adaptable, but certain ones seem to have a preference for burrowing or webbing, etc. So I would give her enough sub to burrow if she wants, some fake plants to create a web hide if she wants, etc.

boina

Lady of the mites
I'd want a hide in there. My OBT made a burrow under her hide and hasn't webbed much so far since I rehoused her a few months ago. While an OBT will generally make do with everything and anything you give them I think to have a hide will make them feel safer.