Advice needed for a rescued Avic

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
I'm sad to report that my MM died this morning. It was quick, at least. He was on his cork bark when I checked on him before making coffee, and five minutes later when l left the kitchen he was in the death curl. I sat by his cage for a while, watching for any movement, but he was fully curled and completely still. I waited until this afternoon to remove him, just in case. I'm sad he's gone, but it was inevitable. Thank you all again for your advice, going all the way back to October when I first acquired him. I'm very glad I found this community!
So sorry to hear about your loss! :( Based on the entirety of this thread, his time spent with you was probably the safest and most comfortable for him. You saved him from being frozen, from a less than suitable enclosure, and you made it very clear you cared for him and always had his best interests in mind. You got a couple good months out of him at least. I'm sure it also introduced you to a very interesting and unique community you might not have joined otherwise.

I'm glad to hear the other one is doing well. Hopefully this one turns out to be a female so you can enjoy her for years to come! Maybe some others on here can sex it based on that ventral shot you provided. Male or female, it's quite pretty