Advice for pokies?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Do you think I should tag your good buddy, @Shampain88? He might pay me to set up one for him too.

Perhaps I should become a tarantula enclosure designer. They do it for fish, why not tarantulas? I'll need an office in NYC though, of course.
No... That guys obsessed with detailing every thread he sees me on.

Love to set up some nice cages one day.
Course, nothing but the best.:smug:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
No, I asked my dog to speak for me. :troll: Of course, silly!
I imagined that :)

Asked just for be 100% sure and avoid a gaffe (you never know... what if that was one of your friends etc voice?) since now I need to tell you this :angelic:

- What a marvellous voice you have. Clean, delicate, clear enough... a voice that can be used even for dubbing movies, certain videogames etc (I'm serious, try!) being honest had no doubts about because rarely happens that sexy ladies have a crappy voice but you never know, of course.

Now I hereby declare that I was 100% spot on when I leaved my comment about your pics :pompous:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I imagined that :)

Asked just for be 100% sure and avoid a gaffe (you never know... what if that was one of your friends etc voice?) since now I need to tell you this :angelic:

- What a marvellous voice you have. Clean, delicate, clear enough... a voice that can be used even for dubbing movies, certain videogames etc (I'm serious, try!) being honest had no doubts about because rarely happens that sexy ladies have a crappy voice but you never know, of course.

Now I hereby declare that I was 100% spot on when I leaved my comment about your pics :pompous:
Haven't you been paying attention? I don't have friends!

Haaa, you kiss your mother with that mouth, you charmer? ;)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I'll need an office in NYC though, of course.
I'm a stones throw from a really nice mortuary... I think they have coupons for girls with blue hair..

Yup.. found a coupon 35% off! Off we go hurry now...

:p

Last edited:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I'm a stones throw from a really nice mortuary... I think they have coupons for girls with blue hair..

Yup.. found coupon 35% off! Off we go hurry now...

:p
Will I be taking over the mortuary, or will I be working inside of the mortuary in like a back room? Because I can accept the latter just fine, but only if they put a coffin into the wall, cut the back out of it, and make that the door you have to go through to get in.

At 35% off, it should be a steal!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Will I be taking over the mortuary, or will I be working inside of the mortuary in like a back room? Because I can accept the latter just fine, but only if they put a coffin into the wall, cut the back out of it, and make that the door you have to go through to get in
Ye, yeah sure whatever you chose j- just go inside.. :angelic:

Hey awesome looking enclosure BTW..