Adult Rosie Eats Adult Mouse

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My adult Rosie just killed and started eating an adult mouse. The mouse was really quick and ran away the first few times she struck but she flicked hairs at it and the mouse seemed irritated by the hairs and it didnt run away because it was stuneed by those damn urticating little bastards. THen with one quick dual fanged lunge the mouse was impaled and some blood was shed. THere wasnt much of a struggle at all. It was quick and the spider is really happy.

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That sounds a bit dangerous to me. Weren't you afraid the T might have gotten the bad end of the deal?

I'm pretty sure my rosie is still at least a molt away from full size and hearing reading a number of posts about Ts eating pinkies, I thought I might give it a try sometime. I mentioned it to one of my students, and he told me to call him when I did it.

How large is your rosie?

Bryan

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well Jacen. Its been over 6 hours now, hows the mouse looking?
Is the Rosie about to pop?

E

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The Rosie is fat as can be there was just a little pile of grossness left over wrapped up in silk that I had to throw away and now she is fat and laying on a big rock in her house. I couldnt get any pictures because I can only use a webcam and that has to stay at my computer and this spider lives in a ten gallon ank that isnt movable because it has lots of cool stuff in it and it quite heavy.