Adopted my First T today

drasar

Arachnopeon
Just got Mya today..a 3" Female G. rosa..Can't wait till she settles in and I can start feeding her..and yeah I am keeping her watered.{D

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Just got Mya today..a 3" Female G. rosa..Can't wait till she settles in and I can start feeding her..and yeah I am keeping her watered.{D
cool! enjoy your first T! roseas don't like water anywhere but their little dish. mine (as well as several others') spaz when a couple of drops of water go outside the dish {D they are funny little creatures...

Labille

Arachnopeon
Right on

Good for you, they really are fun creatures to observe. I have had mine for a little over a week and she's the first and last thing i look at during the day just to see if anything is new. This really is an obsession and I think I'm getting addicted

drasar

Arachnopeon
I got a copy of the Tarantula keeper's guide a week before I got Mya and made sure I at least had some clue about how to take care of her..everybody needs a copy of that book..at least in the beginning:cool:

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I got a copy of the Tarantula keeper's guide a week before I got Mya and made sure I at least had some clue about how to take care of her..everybody needs a copy of that book..at least in the beginning
Excellent advice. Welcome aboard.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome to the sickness as my wife calls it ! {D I started last year about this time and now have 18 T.s . There like chips you can't have just one !

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another Texan! Yeeeehaww and welcome! Make sure you have plenty of shelf space or a spare room because you will be getting more....you know that right...?...........really, you will. :D

--Cleo wants to say hi-:cool: