1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Adding to Genus list

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Arachnid Addicted, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Arachnid Addicted

Arachnid Addicted Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Hi there.
    Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
    My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
    Tia.

2. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

There is a thread in the moderators' section where I have been making lists of missing genera, and I added these two to the list yesterday. (I'd add it myself, but I don't have the required permissions.)

I've also requested official holding bins for things like genera we haven't added yet, but in the meantime I've been sticking them in a folder I made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Clarification Please Clarification Please x 1
  3. VanessaS

VanessaS Grammostola Groupie Arachnosupporter

@Ungoliant Can you also please add Neischnocholus. Thanks!

4. Ungoliant

I don't have the required permissions to add public gallery folders, but I have requested Neischnocolus on the request thread I maintain on the staff board.

5. Ungoliant

These tarantula genus gallery folders have been created.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1