Added Another Creature to Mah Zoo!

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So Check this Guy out! He's about a 3.5' Argentienan (mind my speeeeling) Black and White Tegu, Seems to be pretty chill once ya get him outa the cage...UNTIL he bites ya and swallows your finger (I still have all 10, For the moment!) I Ended up trading a Local Petshop in town for this guy...Came out to be 3 Spiders (P.Chordatus, H.Mac Sling, H.Gigas MM) For him...Pretty good stuff So I thought I'd Share! And other than a Little nose rubbin, He's in MARVELOUS shape!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: nice pickup man,tegus rock! i used to keep em aswell,they are pretty smart too{D they are kinda like dogs w/scales:) excellent pets.

REAL

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hm...has he been rubbing his snout against the cage? Just wondering cause I notice the bloody part....similar to my monitor lizard.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
he isnt in great shape.
thats a serious mouth issue, and you need to get that treated asap.
being that they dont produce antibodies, it can turn badly very easily.
also whatever is causing the snout rubbing needs to be addressed as well.

those tegus are mean fellows, lol.

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it's a cutie. hope the face gets all fixed up. Those are some of the most awesome animals alive. You two look alike! anyone notice that?

You should pose mouth open along side your pet ;)

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
he isnt in great shape.

It Came From The cage that the petstore had it in, The guy was rubbing the hell otu of his nose on it...Thank the reptile gods for Alameda East in Aurora....I've got a Call into Dr.Fitzgerald so We'll see what he says

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
he isnt in great shape.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. That is a pretty serious wound he's got there. Good luck getting him the treatment he needs, he sure is a great looking lizard aside from that.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah that's what I was thinking. That is a pretty serious wound he's got there. Good luck getting him the treatment he needs, he sure is a great looking lizard aside from that.
According to Fitz, The Treatment is pretty easy...And I'm thinking about investing in this foam pad that he can't do as much damage to his nose as he's already done...Still, If ya saw the petshop he came from...You'd think Differently about him :)
Nate

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
What do you mean "if I saw the pet store he came from", was it a bad place or something?