Accidentenally released Blatta lateralis cockroaches in my room

Kyayro

Arachnopeon
I accidentally released Blatta cockroaches in my room I live in the Philippines so it's naturally hot in here so they might breed or grow up very fast so do you guys know of any homemade cockroach traps i released a bunch of nymphs as well since I'm a beginner on tarantulas I've bought a P metallica and a G pulchripes just last week any tips and blessings will help thank you

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I fail to realize where is the issue, in all honesty. I live in Northern Italy (Lombardy, to be exact) and I released (on purpose) a multitude of crickets, B.dubia etc during years in my garden. In Summer you have to hear... even at 2 of the Night how they sing.

I have also a S.subspinipes living in said garden but I didn't released the 'pede, simply he/she, tired of living on the loose in my room, one day decided to move out.

On this issue (for me is a non issue) I'm afraid I can't help :)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Sticky glue traps normally used for mice/rats baited with a tiny speck of food will help catch them. Wild house spiders will take a few.

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
I’m not sure you’ll be able to catch them. Heck, there are already flying roaches in the Philippines.

From a fellow Filipino.

Kyayro

Arachnopeon
I fail to realize where is the issue, in all honesty. I live in Northern Italy (Lombardy, to be exact) and I released (on purpose) a multitude of crickets, B.dubia etc during years in my garden. In Summer you have to hear... even at 2 of the Night how they sing.

I have also a S.subspinipes living in said garden but I didn't released the 'pede, simply he/she, tired of living on the loose in my room, one day decided to move out.

On this issue (for me is a non issue) I'm afraid I can't help :)
They're an issue since they're pests the multiply really quickly they fast and I still can't touch cockroaches because they resemble the cockroaches in the philippines that i consider disgusting dubia i have touched since they cute

Sticky glue traps normally used for mice/rats baited with a tiny speck of food will help catch them. Wild house spiders will take a few.
They're nymphs tho do they come out frequently?

Last edited by a moderator: