Genus Acanthoscurria

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Here's my little one tackling a superworm... "Charisma" wins

Pajak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have one too - she is my latest purchase (fresh meat, he he he)
I wait for her 7th molt, unfotunatelly I can't make a photo...

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
i've got me also some spiderlings of these (A. geniculata)
are they fast growing ?

MrMatt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They do grow quite fast... before you know it you have a beast on hand...

She is quite fast but only bites what she thinks is food (everything) and only stops eating to molt. (she's about 8 inches now.)

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mines still small, but growing fast.

Chid

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love this species. I've got about 80 of them right now and from the tiny little babies all the way up to my big female, they are eating machines.

Botar

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love this species, too. Amazing T... Grows so fast, eats like a little pig and stays almost always in the open :D

So, here she is... :}

Attachments

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I appreciate them!

I got my Geniculata earlier in the year from the guys over at E-Spiderworld but not online, at a Reptile Expo and guess what.....the next one is the Saturday after this one...Yay! Hopefully they will be attending this one also. I think I may just be able to cross off a few that are on my wishlist.

BTW, my Geniculata is still small but considering that it was a speck when I got it, it is doing pretty good.

p.s.
Whatever happened to Flannery anyway? She was the one I dealt with and she gave me some pretty good deals.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
talk about huge butts...

I think Dafne has the biggest T butt to carapace ratio I have EVER seen! What a huge T butt!! I have wanted to get this species since the first day I saw it, but I didn't want to get a sling.... Now I am reconsidering, because this is such a hardy species, and fast growing to boot!
Maybe I ought to order one before it gets too cold! :D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: talk about huge butts...

Originally posted by HerpInvertGirl
I have wanted to get this species since the first day I saw it, but I didn't want to get a sling.... Now I am reconsidering, because this is such a hardy species, and fast growing to boot!
This is not a species to be a bit concerned about as a sling. They are hardy, voracious eaters and they grow fairly rapidly. It is truly one of my all-around favorites.

Botar

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a really small genic anditis not growing that fast..it has a big butt thought..but i dontknow why it is scared of crickets..lol i give it small crickets..that is amller than it..i love that t so much one of my favourites..hope it grows faster..

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: talk about huge butts...

Originally posted by HerpInvertGirl
I think Dafne has the biggest T butt to carapace ratio I have EVER seen! What a huge T butt!!
=D =D =D

Hehe, yes, that's right. Her butt is really huge :D
But she is now before the molt. She refused eating yesterday, so I'm waiting...

And HerpInvertGirl... You should order one A. geniculata for yourself. You would love this T for sure :)

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Here's mine a bolt or so younger than the above picture... She's just starting to show her true colors.. Before they were some illusion the stripe were there

Wh1teshark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's one of my little slingies.
They have all molted now and the white specs on their legs are starting to show!

Aint he/she cute???

/Sharky