Species Acanthoscurria geniculata

itsy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is just a few pictures of my big girl.

she must be around 6-7" now.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now all she needs is a man! :D Great lookin pic's by the way!

Austin

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I thought their fabled appetites were justa bunch of tall tales...well, after acquiring her a few weeks back, my opinion quickly changed. And today, she set her reputation in stone.
I had some left over roaches, adult death-heads. I tossed in two, and she immediately demolished both of them, now she has a steaming pile of goo underneath her that she's slowly nibbling on. She's about 4-5 inches across, and honestly, her little escapade today makes my gnarly 5-6 inch L. parahybana seem picky.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My white knee molted and i decided to take a time lapsed molt of it....I also included some pics!

[YOUTUBE]Q0tJGSS6AU8[/YOUTUBE]

As you can see...it is a He!!

Up close fang shot!

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow, crazy... music was a nice touch!
it's amazing how it looks like they're re-birthing themselves

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
^^oh sweet!! we'd all love to see it. it's been so fun following you and some others on this board... i've learned a ton and have become even more enthralled seeing what you guys come up w/, from enclosures to pics... love it! so thx!:D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
^^oh sweet!! we'd all love to see it. it's been so fun following you and some others on this board... i've learned a ton and have become even more enthralled seeing what you guys come up w/, from enclosures to pics... love it! so thx!:D
Here you go:

[youtube]u99m8Im4bg4[/youtube]

VESPidA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow, words can't even describe nature at its finest. what length of time did that span?