About to molt?

Mila

Arachnoknight
Both my scorpions have pinkish flesh coloured sections down both sides of their bodies. Neither of them have eaten since coming into my care and they're super aggressive compared to what they normally are

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Both my scorpions have pinkish flesh coloured sections down both sides of their bodies. Neither of them have eaten since coming into my care and they're super aggressive compared to what they normally are
Good possibility. Pics would help. What species?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Usually when pre molt they will reject food and usually act pretty sluggish. Increase their temps to the high 80s low 90s. And a tad more humidity

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Pics would definitely help but does sound like possibly pre molt and since you say theyre being aggressive- they could be struggling to molt. Try raising temp and humidity a little bit if possible.

Mila

Arachnoknight
The temperature is 25-28 and the humidity is high enough that there's fine water droplets on the sides

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
The temperature is 25-28 and the humidity is high enough that there's fine water droplets on the sides
Yeah you dont need more humidity then but maybe a little more heat could help.

Also when you say they are super aggressive compared to normal - what type of aggression are they displaying ? Any and all info can help