AB records

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am going to put down the B smithi at 6.25".

someone in the UK has a 7" smithi. her username is Gem, and she has a very very old smithi named Betsy. she's hardly on here, but if i can get in touch with her, i'll see if i can get a pic beside a ruler :)

peace,

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So Robc, she (the Blondi) is about to molt, if I am not mistaking you for someone else. Does that mean she is close to 11" maybe 10" now? Or is she 11" now and growing?

tarantulaholic

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
all these massive T's sizes are irrelevant without a tape measure of somesort beside the T. Even a quarter will beside a T will give us a very good idea how big the T in question is.
just my 2c;)

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pictures of T and a tape measure of somesort, or using a quarter for size comparison. Also the angle of pic must be straight up !!!
While were picking judging criteria, perhaps also being the actual owner of the said beast. Therefore obtaining a recent photo would not be an issue, time stamped photos would be best.

Just to keep it fair.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
all these massive T's sizes are irrelevant without a tape measure of somesort beside the T. Even a quarter will beside a T will give us a very good idea how big the T in question is.
just my 2c;)
Here is a pic of my big girl next to a quarter (I think everyone's seen it but here it is again. LOL)...

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Umm maybe you better go re read my comments. The comment you quoted was not directed at you. And my only comment about an 11" blondi is I will believe it when I see it.
Ohhh...okay, sorry about that - thought it was directed at me. Never mind then...ignore me. LOL:eek:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So Robc, she (the Blondi) is about to molt, if I am not mistaking you for someone else. Does that mean she is close to 11" maybe 10" now? Or is she 11" now and growing?
She is right at about 11" now and about to molt...this molt has me very worried since she's so big...crossing my fingers she makes it through it okay. Rob

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ahhh, rob, just keep her tank humid....im sure she will do fine, she did get this big didnt she:D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When I see a ruler picture then I become a believer.
This gal is not even 7" but she looks big.

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dude those blondis are scaring the crap out of me there effing massive! i would hate to have one of those kick at me :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
When I see a ruler picture then I become a believer.
This gal is not even 7" but she looks big.
That is a big looking girl you got there...and I'll have a nice ruler shot of the molt as soon as she does it. But, I do have to say that if you notice the quarter on your girl, compared to her head - she is much smaller than my girl. I get what you're saying though and that ruler pic will be coming just as soon as she molts - which is hopefully soon! She's taking forever! LOL