AB records

upwith inverts!

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I thought it would be neat to find out who owns the largest legspan of what.
I was thinking we would see who on arachnoboards has the (categories listed below) with the largest leg span. The categories are:

Largest overall - Robc 11" Female T. Blondi
NW tarantula - Robc 11" Female T. Blondi
OW tarantula - CodeWilster 7" H. Hainanum female
Arboreal tarantula
Terrestrial tarantula - Robc 11" Female T. Blondi
Avicularia
Acanthoscurria
Aphonopelma
Brachypelma
Ceratogyrus
Chilobrachys
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
Citharischius Crawshayi
Cyriocosmus
Cyriopagopus
Ephebopus
Euathlus
Eucratoscelus
Grammostola
Haplopelma - CodeWilster 7" H. Hainanum female
Heteroscodra
Holothele
Hysterocrates
Lasiodora
Megaphobema
Nhandu
Pamphobeteus
Phormictopus
Poecilotheria
Psalmopoeus
Pterinochlus
Selenocosmia
Stromatopelma Calceatum
Theraphosa - Robc 11" Female T. Blondi
Xenesthis
North American tarantula
Central American tarantula
South American Tarantula - Robc 11" Female T. Blondi
Asian tarantula - CodeWilster 7" H. Hainanum Female
African Tarantula
Europian Tarantula
Australian Tarantula
Other
Longest fast - etown 411 G. Rosea fasting since Aug. '07
Most bites (person)

Please put the category in the heading of each post, your Tarantula species, and photographic proof of the size (i.e., with a quarter for reference.)

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Somebody's gotta like it ryan.....;P

I need your address so I can send this bracelet and necklace!!
Ya you lost me with the bracelet and necklace comment.............:confused:
I would think my obscure (not really) reference to guys lying about size would be easy to get, but I don't get what you are talking about.

SRirish

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hopefully he can get a good ruler pic sometime...
(Oh, and if his blondi is 11", does that mean I get to call you Santa?)

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would think my obscure (not really) reference to guys lying about size would be easy to get, but I don't get what you are talking about.

I get that a lot.... wow...

I said I would send you a bracelet and necklace because of the Regalis you sent me......

As for the other one....... It would be pointless to explain but idk how much offense you will take to it so I will hold that one in...

Kris

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
yeah ive seen him measure her on video, and he has her molting documented

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My largest T's are a lasiodora parahybana female that is close to 9 inches and a Nhandu coloratovillosus female that is 7 inches. I have a very large sub adult male parahybana that currently measures 7 1/2 inches. I'm hoping he'll push 10 at his final molt, but it will probably be more like 9.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I could give a flying hoosefudge about biggest legspan (because I doubt I have any record holders) but I may have a contender for longest fast with a G rosea who hasn't eaten since August of '07. Can we do that record?

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I could give a flying hoosefudge about biggest legspan (because I doubt I have any record holders) but I may have a contender for longest fast with a G rosea who hasn't eaten since August of '07. Can we do that record?
I agree with the 20" smithi thing. That is crazy about the Rosea! How does she look after fasting that long?

upwith inverts!

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will add the names of the current record holders by their records. Pictures would be great (hint:D ). To Etown, I will add longest fast up there. I forgot all about longest fast and stuff like that. Just so you know, I was thinking about doing fastest and mostaggressive, but that would disturb the T, and there is no standardized way of measuring that.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree with the 20" smithi thing. That is crazy about the Rosea! How does she look after fasting that long?
Every bit as plump and juicy as before. It's amazing, i guess it's premolt but the bald spot on her bum hasn't darkened past a medium chocolate brown in that amount of time either. She is SO scruffy.