1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A7III

Discussion in 'Through the Lens' started by BlueMantis, Mar 8, 2018.

1. BlueMantis

BlueMantis Arachnopeon

Indiana
    Advertisement
    Does anyone here have anything to say about the newer Sony A7III mirror-less camera? I don't think I have seen any threads here talking about it yet (I apologize if there is) but I am very interested in this body since it is way cheaper, and since I am a new/amateur Biology-student-interested-in-photography, I thought It would be a great Idea to switch to sony. I have an old Nikon D3100, and I was looking into the D850 for my next step (maybe), but I was messing with the A7II in store so and loved the way it felt, so I am curious about the much cheaper A7II (or even vs the A9 which I have not looked at, but is much more expensive it seems). FYI I very much enjoy landscape,wildlife,macro photography with perhaps some city-scape here and there if that makes a difference. Let me know what you think!

2. Whitelightning777

Whitelightning777 Arachno-heretic Arachnosupporter

3. BlueMantis

BlueMantis Arachnopeon

Indiana
    Awesome, at least I know there people out there who enjoy it. Do you know anything about mid-level Nikon bodies that may be around the same price/ maybe a little more that would be better?

4. Whitelightning777

Whitelightning777 Arachno-heretic Arachnosupporter

To be honest, I just use the camera on my S8 Galaxy note and a decent photo editor. Both brands are excellent, just a matter of taste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. scott99

scott99 Arachnoknight

Texas