A. seemanni just molted for the first time under my care!

vixx

Arachnopeon
ive had him for a little over a year now, and he just molted for the first time while i was on vacation. unfortunately it was not intact, and i cannot find half of it. i thought he looked pretty cool after he molted though- his color is really nice. im just upset i wasn't there to see him in the molting process, because im not sure how long he'll go before he molts again. 20240420_152221.jpg

20240419_204300.jpg

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Classy Looks.
"All Dressed Up & No Where To Go"

Last edited:

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
ive had him for a little over a year now, and he just molted for the first time while i was on vacation. unfortunately it was not intact, and i cannot find half of it. i thought he looked pretty cool after he molted though- his color is really nice. im just upset i wasn't there to see him in the molting process, because im not sure how long he'll go before he molts again. View attachment 471398
Congratulations 🎊 😊 I have 3 of these, sac mates called Lock Shock n Barrel aka Boogies boys they take ages to moult too was much faster when they were slings/ juvenile but now they are getting bigger it takes ages.
Your lucky yours chose to be out all 3 of mine live in their burrows I only see them when I turn the viv round n look in the window they left me during excavation 😆
I wouldn't worry about the damaged moult either mine chew everything then web it into the burrow wall, it's why I still don't know if I have boys or girls haven't been able to retrieve an intact moult since they were about an inch big 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mustafa67

Arachnopeon
ive had him for a little over a year now, and he just molted for the first time while i was on vacation. unfortunately it was not intact, and i cannot find half of it. i thought he looked pretty cool after he molted though- his color is really nice. im just upset i wasn't there to see him in the molting process, because im not sure how long he'll go before he molts again. View attachment 471398
Congratulations 😃 its always awesome when they molt, especially the first time 😃

I love the colour of that A Seemani

gabrieldezzi

Arachnosquire

View attachment 471400
Congratulations! Only half a century til the next one! Hold out!! :rofl: