A. seemanni home

Dman

Arachnosquire
An A. seemanni likes more moisture in the substrate. Yours appears too dry. I like to moisten the coco fiber (I think that is what yours is) just enough that when I squeeze a hand full of it it clumps together and crumbles apart easily. It should make your hands feel moist but not wet. Sorry if that sounds complicated but that is my best description. Otherwise provide a hide and a water dish it will do the rest. Some love to burrow and move dirt. Mine just likes its hide and made a home and never borrowed.

Ziursirhc

Arachnopeon
Alright well I added moisture repositioned the cork bark to be a better hide and introduced a starter borrow in the corner to let it make it's own choice. But after adding the moisture she hasn't been climbing up on the walls and stuff.

Dman

Arachnosquire
Misting is not necessary. Overfill the water dish and moisten down that half of the enclosure. The deepest depths of your substrate should be the most moist. This will allow your T to burrow to moisture if she needs it. Check out some of the other gallery pics and A. seemanni threads for more examples. This is a fairly easy species to care for.