A seemani premolt activity????

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
OK, my seemani has been in a premolt for around a month. does not use burrow that often. 2day the subtrate was rather dry so i gave it a good misting, just to moisten the top bit of dryed subtrate. Now my seemani for the past few hours has been all over the terrarium(medium kritter keeper) Like she is moving everywhere. Front to back, side to side, climbing and going into her burrow then leaving it. She has not been active what so ever in the past and all of a sudden is now. Is it possible shes laying down hairs and fine silk or what? Please give me ur oppinions. And yeah just now she went into her burrow (which is still a little dry) then left it again

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Anyone ever have this happen. its still moving around the kritter keeper. A bit slower now but yeah..

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
OOO good news. There was an artificial burrow i made for her (hide in corner with path going down into it and what not) She filled this in a long time ago. I look this morning there is a lil space and shes inside. I cannot tell if she has molted yet i will have to look :)

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Maybe she didn't like the change from dry substrate to wet.

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Maybe she didn't like the change from dry substrate to wet.
Thats what i was guessing but now she dug a little hole into the hide i made her, pushed her self in and u cant even see her(enless u look in back of kk)