A. Seemani had Babies!?

Gilby406

Arachnopeon
My first time here on Arachnaboards. I recently got my first Tarantula. An Aphonopelma Seemani female. About a month after getting her she laid an eggsac. I didn't expect it to be a fertile sac but knew It had a chance. And it turns out it's now full of little babies lol I'm just worried about finding them homes. I don't know where to start. Im in a small town in a low population state. Is it rude to ask people of they would be interested in buying them?I'm not worried about making alot of money. I'd just like them to survive and reach good homes and maybe get my T an awesome setup with any profot I made. I'm just new to this community and love it so far. So any tips are greatly appreciated.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
My first time here on Arachnaboards. I recently got my first Tarantula. An Aphonopelma Seemani female. About a month after getting her she laid an eggsac. I didn't expect it to be a fertile sac but knew It had a chance. And it turns out it's now full of little babies lol I'm just worried about finding them homes. I don't know where to start. Im in a small town in a low population state. Is it rude to ask people of they would be interested in buying them?I'm not worried about making alot of money. I'd just like them to survive and reach good homes and maybe get my T an awesome setup with any profot I made. I'm just new to this community and love it so far. So any tips are greatly appreciated.
There are a few wholesalers in the classified section that would probably buy all of them. Look up Inland Sea Exotics. I think there are a few more also.

Gilby406

Arachnopeon
There are a few wholesalers in the classified section that would probably buy all of them. Look up Inland Sea Exotics. I think there are a few more also.
I'll check it out thanks for your help :)