A Rather Good Rare Petco Find

I don't know anything about scorpions but is that a Pandinus imperator? I think they had one at my petco when I went in 2 days ago and it made me want to do a bunch of research and get a scorpion! :)

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They say it’s Pandinus dictator because it gets bigger, but I don’t think there is such a thing. Some emperors do get huge and people think they are different species if I’m not mistaken.

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They say it’s Pandinus dictator because it gets bigger, but I don’t think there is such a thing. Some emperors do get huge and people think they are different species if I’m not mistaken.

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know anything about scorpions but is that a Pandinus imperator? I think they had one at my petco when I went in 2 days ago and it made me want to do a bunch of research and get a scorpion! :)

Very cool, when it comes to tarantulas that sounds a lot like A. avicularia and A. braunshauseni. I've talked to a few people about it and they don't seem to know the difference other than the size! Very interesting stuff :)

Aragorn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe someone with knowledge will prove me right or wrong...
Very cool, when it comes to tarantulas that sounds a lot like A. avicularia and A. braunshauseni. I've talked to a few people about it and they don't seem to know the difference other than the size! Very interesting stuff :)
e with

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's imperator, when somebody says they have dictator for sale these days, the odds are that it's not dictator. P. dictators are very rare in the hobby, as far as I know there were only some for sale after an illegal shipment came in two or three years ago. Even though you have to look close, the differences are obvious between imperator and dictator. Just google around and you will find the differences.