A new addition - my first purchase in quite a while

Mara

Arachnopeon
Isn't it annoying when you walk into a pet store to find they have lots of T's, and several of them are on your wish list, but you don't have the space/money to get them all?

The pet store I am a regular at currently has many of the T's on my list - H. lividum, E. truculentus, B. vagans, an OBT and a beautiful GBB that I'm staring at every time I go there! They also have a few others that are interesting, such as A. seemanni, a nice and big B. pulchripes and some 'pet hole' that I can't for the life of me remember the name of right now...

My issue is currently both space and cash - recently moved to a new place and need to get some furniture and other necessities that will take a big bite out of my wallet...

Anyhow, I had to get some crickets for my eight legged friends, and decided to pick up a new tank for my A. cf metallica (Fuzz, for short ^^).
Well, to end my ranting - a little B. smithi decided it wanted a new home with me, and who am I to deny a little T a new place to stay?

Suspecting she's heading into pre-molt:

And for size reference:

Got a fairly good deal on her too :biggrin:

Tu Nyce

Arachnopeon
You're so lucky your pet stores have such cool tarantulas. PetCo and PetSmart around my area only have the G. Rosea lol.

R McP

Arachnosquire
all those ts one your wish list and you end up with B. smithi, not that there bad but they werent even on your wish list, haha. now you know where to go to get more

Mara

Arachnopeon
Haha, thanks all ^^

Space and cash - that's the reason I chose the B. smithi. It's still pretty small, and as I mentioned I got a good deal. In a molt or two, when it's grown a little, I (hopefully) have gotten the furniture, meaning I have more places to put tanks :biggrin: