A mini ecosystem

Redbarren

Arachnopeon
So I've been culturing spring tails, isopods, and dubias for awhile now, I've got an empty 40 gallon tank that I'd love to make into a vivarium with these animals, thing is I need a predator to keep the dubias at bay, I was thinking a vinigeroon, but I'm not sure that's going to work out, any ideas?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Well, depending on your environment I would say a centipede. Pretty sure dubias need higher humidity too so it may work. Only problem I see is that they also need higher heat to breed and centipedes don’t like that.

Redbarren

Arachnopeon
That's been my problem, plus, I'd like to stick with a non venomous animal, my land Lord is fine with the the animals as long as they're not dangerous

NYAN

Arachnoking
Well, while centipedes are venomous, I wouldn’t consider them dangerous. While the bite from some is extremely painful others are close to a wasp sting. If you don’t want something venomous at all though, I think a vinegaroon is your best bet. Others can feel free to chime in though.

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
Dubias are pretty hardy. I've got a cage of them and they breed at room temperature. Room stays between 68*F-72*F range on average. They'd probably be more prolific at higher temperatures, but for my little group, what they produce has always been more than enough.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I’m not sure a Vinegaroon would make a dent in a colony of dubias.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Crowd and population control. Toss a chicken in for 3 minutes once a month.