A. minatrix hooked up

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have 3 females, but can't get him to mate with the other two. Oh well, this is the 2nd time he's hooked up with this female. Aren't they cute! BTW, this is Talkenlate04's male.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
:) About time he stepped up to the plate!
Now tell him if he does not make me a daddy he will be punished! {D

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool, Whats the legspan of your mature M/F?
I have 5 unsexed nearing 3"

Good luck with a sac!:)

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
From what Talkenlate04 told me, at 3" females are ready to breed. My female is roughly 3", but I'm terrible at estimating size. The male is mature and around the same size I'd guess.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool, Whats the legspan of your mature M/F?
I have 5 unsexed nearing 3"

Good luck with a sac!:)
Unsexed at 3"? They are really not going to get a whole lot bigger 4" being the high end. I have an older girl here that was born in 2004 ish and she is just a tad bit over 3". I mated my 2.5" female too.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yay! He just hooked up with female #2. There were multiple insertions. I couldn't get any good pics because they were kind of hidden by leaves and low in the enclosure. Just one more female left. Hopefully, that will happen after he reloads.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's an update....2 of the female molted out.

One of them laid a sac and it's good! There are about 50 eggs. Most went to eggs w/legs last night. :clap:

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Now that the othe two females are fresh, you can try them again.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey TalkenLate, if he still has juice, let me borrow the lil guy, I have a 3" gal which is about 2.5 years old, I have have a smaller minatrix which I believe is a male but is taking FOREVER to hook out.

If interested give me a holla.

GL with the hook-up.

PIG-

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh he is long gone sorry.:(
I would have if he was alive!

Thanks just the same. I am a huge avi nut, and I aspire to breed these guys above all (I know you had success:clap: )

Just so SLOWWWW in growth rates.

PIG-

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is a pic of the 1st instars. Not that many, but still good. There are 34 of them. There are still a few that haven't molted to 1st instar, hopefully they will in the next day or two. Some of them were eating the eggs that never developed.