A. Hentzi price?

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Acro has a good point. A lot of people have been hatching hentzis lately. Perhaps hold onto a small number for a year and see what happens?

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea i'll give that a try. Any good ones you know of? Other then fauntaclasifieds?

~Samuel

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@OP
but yearling 4-5i's for $3-4 would be a much much easier sell

They might be easier to sell but, economically speaking, since the average T will probably eat more than two dollars worth of crickets in a year, what would be the point?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They might be easier to sell but, economically speaking, since the average T will probably eat more than two dollars worth of crickets in a year, what would be the point?
i use roaches, so spiders eat pennies a year worth of food for me... and i *KNOW* BFI is a master roacher :) the real cost to us would be time investments.

also, it was more a demonstration of pricing concepts than an actual suggestion for BFI to do

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
actually since he was overloaded wiht lobster roaches feeding them for a year may be good for him in more ways than one lol

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL aint been in this one for a while, but yea, if i had to buy crickets for them it would be easer to feed um off! But since i have tons of lobsters (and 12 other species of roaches) it wont cost me anything to feed them...:D