A. Geniculata lies kinda strange

TarantulaVito

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, sometimes my A. Geniculata lies like this. Does anyone of u know why he is doing this or had the same thing with one of his Tarantulas? Its the only Tarantula in my Collection which lies like this.

Greets

Attachments

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Hey guys, sometimes my A. Geniculata lies like this. Does anyone of u know why he is doing this or had the same thing with one of his Tarantulas? Its the only Tarantula in my Collection which lies like this.
Just normal tarantula yoga. (It's most common in the weeks after a molt but can be seen any time.)

What a genic wants you to think: "Look how skinny I am. Shame on you for starving me. You'd better feed me right now." :troll:

TarantulaVito

Arachnopeon
Just normal tarantula yoga. (It's most common in the weeks after a molt but can be seen any time.)

What a genic wants you to think: "Look how skinny I am. Shame on you for starving me. You'd better feed me right now." :troll:
Ok good to know thank you.

He is a Mature male for 5 months now, thats why he is so skinnyo_O.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I personally love when Theraphosidae do that: I call that the 'Superman' position, like when Superman fly :pompous:

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
He looks like one of those weird deep ocean crabs you see on a planet earth documentary lol ( in the first picture at least )