A.Geniculata color post molt

Ginnip

Arachnopeon
83947989-18C7-4610-B0A8-EDEE875A0053.jpeg My A.Geniculata recently molted and is now approximately 2 inches. She now seems to have this pinkish hue to her that wasn’t present before this molt. She’s super pretty! I haven’t seen this hue on other juveniles, so I was curious if this was just temporary after her molt. Here is a pic for reference.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
The pink goes away, but my AF always sports very red setae on her opisthosoma after each molt.

MainMann

Arachnosquire
it's the colors of a freshly molted T that hasn't fully hardened yet. My vagans gains a pinkish-copper hue when he's fresh polt molt. But it goes away around 2 weeks post molt

Ginnip

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all of the replies! I didn’t notice this coloring during her last molt, so this surprised me!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My A.Geniculata recently molted and is now approximately 2 inches. She now seems to have this pinkish hue to her that wasn’t present before this molt. She’s super pretty! I haven’t seen this hue on other juveniles, so I was curious if this was just temporary after her molt. Here is a pic for reference.
Here is my boy looking pretty in pink about a month after he molted. As time wore on, he darkened.