a few pics

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I haven't posted pics of some of my pedes in a long time, here are few. The blotched or banded are CB color variety mix. I found the castaneiceps on my back porch. That is the wild one that I saw with a gecko it caught some might remember. Yeah, I grabbed it as it ate the gecko, it never knew what happened.

NYAN

Arachnoking
I haven't posted pics of some of my pedes in a long time, here are few. The blotched or banded are CB color variety mix. I found the castaneiceps on my back porch. That is the wild one that I saw with a gecko it caught some might remember. Yeah, I grabbed it as it ate the gecko, it never knew what happened.

I always wondered what happened to your gorgeous Pedes. Is the first one the same one from your strange brood of castaneiceps/blotched and I think heros heros?

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
That blotched is gorgeous! I just saw one in the classifieds and I think I might have no choice but to buy it.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Yeah, mine too. Heros in general is one of my favourite pedes; if I had access to overseas species, heros would probably be the first I'd try to get.

NYAN

Arachnoking
That blotched is gorgeous! I just saw one in the classifieds and I think I might have no choice but to buy it.
I had to stop checking classifieds, too tempting to buy things. Lucky for me I have one coming in soon. If you can, definitely snatch one up!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I always wondered what happened to your gorgeous Pedes. Is the first one the same one from your strange brood of castaneiceps/blotched and I think heros heros?
They are at least the next generation from the brood you're thinking about. I've been wanting to breed them again but I've got too much going on in that room right now, I might later.

NYAN

Arachnoking
They are at least the next generation from the brood you're thinking about. I've been wanting to breed them again but I've got too much going on in that room right now, I might later.
I look forward to the results!