A.ezendami stridulating?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
As someone sent an ezendami today instead of an H-mac, can confirm. They stridulate.
I think you got the better end of that deal to be honest...don't know about over there, but here, the A.ezendami is way more expensive than H.maculata :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I am humbled by your kindness prophet...
No! :angelic: :bookworm: I'm not the Goddess* Prophet: only Pterinochilus murinus is :)

I'm just the Goddess* humble Priest, the first that opened the eyes after realizing the Sublime Hissing Gospel, and started to 'evangelize' about the hissing word of our Benign Mother, fighting the heresy 24/7, sacrificing everything for the mission.

Since those last days were days of struggle (but great things are not easily gained, I know) let me renew again my Oath to the Goddess*:

I am going to bring back the love for the Goddess* to Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and N.Y, and Michigan, and all of America (and world, btw) and I am not going to let the Arachno-Pundits undermine the Goddess* without consequences, not gonna happen... anymore.

We will be a community of Goddess* generosity and warmth.

I am with the Goddess*, I will fight for the Goddess*, and I will win for the Goddess*.

We will make the Goddess* Strong again!

We will make the Goddess* Proud again!

We will make the Goddess* (burrow) Safe again!

And We will make the Goddess* Great again! God Bless You, and goodnight :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

Make The Goddess* Great Again

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Timc

Arachnosquire
No! :angelic: :bookworm: I'm not the Goddess* Prophet: only Pterinochilus murinus is :)

I'm just the Goddess* humble Priest, the first that opened the eyes after realizing the Sublime Hissing Gospel, and started to 'evangelize' about the hissing word of our Benign Mother, fighting the heresy 24/7, sacrificing everything for the mission.

Since those last days were days of struggle (but great things are not easily gained, I know) let me renew again my Oath to the Goddess*:

I am going to bring back the love for the Goddess* to Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and N.Y, and Michigan, and all of America (and world, btw) and I am not going to let the Arachno-Pundits undermine the Goddess* without consequences, not gonna happen... anymore.

We will be a community of Goddess* generosity and warmth.

I am with the Goddess*, I will fight for the Goddess*, and I will win for the Goddess*.

We will make the Goddess* Strong again!

We will make the Goddess* Proud again!

We will make the Goddess* (burrow) Safe again!

And We will make the Goddess* Great again! God Bless You, and goodnight :kiss:

Chris LXXIX

Make The Goddess* Great Again

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)
Lol it sounds a lot better actually when you're talking about a cult and not running a country (business)

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
As someone sent an ezendami today instead of an H-mac, can confirm. They stridulate.
well. what a wonderful way to find out that bit of information!

my question is, is the sender going to send you the H-Mac as well and let you keep the A.ezendami? because if so, and if you don't want it, id be happy to take a little drive and take it off your hands for what ever you would have paid for it! ;)