A.bicolor pic

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice, Dave.

About how big is she?

Also, what kind of substrate are you using?

Chris

dementEd1

Arachnopeon
Very nice!! Just makes me want my pair that are supposed to be coming sometime this week even more, (That is if a certain someone actually get's off his butt and actually ships them to me ;) ) .

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dave,
How much would a guy expect to pay for a 3/4" A.bicolor?

Ernie

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
3/4" is going to be third instar, probably. Maybe worth $10 US.

Cheers,
Dave

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks Dave,
The seller has $40.00 on it.
I don't think he knows much about then, if anything at all.

Ernie

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
$40 is a retail price man, it cannot compeate with internet or breeder prices, as its not meant to. Maybe you could ask Christian to hook you up with a deal MrT. Since you are seeing the babies at Predators.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by tdark1
$40 is a retail price man, it cannot compeate with internet or breeder prices, as its not meant to. Maybe you could ask Christian to hook you up with a deal MrT. Since you are seeing the babies at Predators.

That wasn't a knock on Christian, ;) , He's a really good dude, just more of a snake guy. I've bought some of my nicest T's from him, at very good prices.
He told me to make him an offer. But I didn't want to insult him by offering him $10.00, so I'll just let it slide. He got it by way of trade, btw..
I'm buying one of his western hog nose snakes, those are so cool.. :D

Ern

tdark1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ahh those hognose are pretty tight little snakes. I know you werent knockin on him. But if you do buy off the net you have to pay shipping which makes up for the price, unless you order more then 1 of something.

dementEd1

Arachnopeon
Just thought I would put up a pic of my female. Like Dave said, you can never have too many pics I guess ;) . My camera is not very good though, so you will have to excuse the quality.
This is the first time I have seen either my pair out and about since I got them a couple days ago, but I do know that they come out when I am not around or asleep.
She has really been eating well. It's a possibility that she is gravid, but I think she just likes to eat. :rolleyes:

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my sweetheart!

Poor thing has some parasitic mites, but hopefully they will be lost after moulting...if thats possible. you can kinda see them all huddled at the end of the intersegmental membrane, kinda white crap. (Bastards are killing my Baby:mad: )