8x8x12 inches enclosure for a p.irminia?

forfun

Arachnopeon
The p.irminia i take care of grow so fast compared to the other tarantula i take care of!
I saw exo terra nano 8x8x12 for a good price where i live and i have to rehouse the p.iriminia soon to a permanent enclosure. I will prob use it but i still want opinions with that size.

P.iriminia is know to mostly to have a hide spot and be there 90% of the time so i guess this enclosure is just fine

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
The p.irminia i take care of grow so fast compared to the other tarantula i take care of!
I saw exo terra nano 8x8x12 for a good price where i live and i have to rehouse the p.iriminia soon to a permanent enclosure. I will prob use it but i still want opinions with that size.

P.iriminia is know to mostly to have a hide spot and be there 90% of the time so i guess this enclosure is just fine
That works fine, more then enough space. This species doesn't get very large, with females maxing out around 6".

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It's do-able (irminia max out at between 5"-6" IIRC) but I think a 12x12x12 might be better as it gives you slightly more floor space to work with for setting up a good hide.

The 8x8x12 are better suited to Tapis and the smaller Avics.

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I have my subadult P. pulcher in a 6x6x14 and she is doing fine. She hardly moves from her corner anyway.