1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

8by8 (Nicholas S.)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Miss Bianca, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Miss Bianca

Miss Bianca Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    Just received my end of a trade with Nick and I'm pleased.
    The tarantula was extremely well-bunkered and lively upon coming out.
    Communication and shipment was on point as well.

Thanks!

2. Smitty78

Smitty78 Arachnobaron

Positive

I performed a Trade with Nick. Communication was fantastic, packing was top notch, and the T's looked fantastic. He delivered exactly what he said he would. I highly suggest doing business with Nick.

3. Devil'sRival

Devil'sRival Arachnosquire Old Timer

I did a trade with Casper and everything went smooth. All T's are healthy and look good. Communication and packing were great. Good guy to deal with; he has my recommendation. A+

4. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Roach Lovers Mom Old Timer

I just did a trade with him. Packing & communication was great! Ts were very healthy. Kim

5. snakecollector

snakecollector Arachnosquire Old Timer

100% Positive

Just completed a trade with Nick and it went great!!
    The male GBB was very healthy, packing was pristine,
    shipping was fast and communication was stellar. :clap:

Would not hesitate to deal with 8by8 (Nick) again!

Thank you very much!!!
    John

6. KyuZo

KyuZo Arachnoprince Old Timer

Hey!
    I just completed a trade with Nick and I just wanted to say that he did an excellent job at everything: communication, packaging (using straws :eek:), shipping, and the spiders came in looking GREAT!!!!!

AN AWESOME JOB FROM MR. NICK :clap::clap::clap:!

i would definitely do business with him again and i would recommend him to everyone.

thanks again Nick.
    jason

7. kenzie

kenzie Arachnosquire

A ++++

Received our roaches through a trade and everything went flawless! Roaches were healthy and just as Nick said they would be. Packing was good and the communication was excellent. We look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks Nick!

Adam & Mckenzie Fisher

8. gunslinger

gunslinger Arachnobaron Old Timer

Just bought a spider from Nick, got a great freebie....fast shipping, good packing, no problems here! Great guy to deal with.

9. ExotiPet

ExotiPet Arachnopeon

Positive

POSITIVE

Just did a trade with Nick and couldn't be happier. He was in close communication the entire time and was very easy to work with. All of his spiders (84) arrived alive and in great health, with several freebies!! He even included vials for every one!!! We would definitely do business with him again in the future.

Packaging - Excellent
    Communication - Excellent

Thanks again Nick!

Brandon & Ashley

10. herphuggs

herphuggs Arachnopeon

I just received a shipment of spiderlings from Nick and everything was top notch. The spiders were shipped as promised (plus a few extra :) and were packed very professionally, not to mention healthy and active. I will definitely be buying from him and his fiance, Jade, again!

11. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire

A + !! (8 by 8)

A+ !
    I Just got done with a trade with Nick.. all babies were packed well inside a styrofoam box ..Nick was professional and easy to deal with and always returned my phone calls and e-mails.. I will deal with him any time.. Thanks NICK!!

Paul Becker
    www.petcenterusa.net

12. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Double AA Plus Plus!

I freaking love dealing with people like Nick--generous and they do things exactly like they say they will.

Did a trade with him. Got my side when he said I would and not only did I get larger spiders than I expected but he also sent vials with substrate to house every single one of them! Unbelievable!!

Nick feel free to contact me anytime you want. Don't hesitate to work with this guy everyone you won't be disappointed.

13. Just completed a trade with Nick (8by8)
    Great comunication,packing and animals!!!!
    Stand up guy would recommend to anyone,thanks again Nick:worship:

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  14. KyuZo

KyuZo Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE!!!!... yet again :D

Just completed a trade with Nick and everything went smooth. all slings arrived alive and well. super A + packing job.

had deal with Nick before and it is always a pleasure to do business with him every time.

thank you sir NICK!!!

jason

15. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

Positive A+++

I just received my end of a trade from Nick. I am VERY happy!!:D Communication, spiders, shipping, and packing was TOP NOTCH!:clap: He even threw in some freebies! I highly recommend him and would definitely do business with in the future.

Thanks Nick!!

16. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positively positive

A++

Just got part of the trade from nick. Can't be happier. All arrived alive and well. Great guy to deal with, won't hesitate to do business with him again.

17. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

I received my package today from Nick, he did a great job packaging my new spider. Communication was excellent, spider looks good and healthy. Will do business with him in the future. I would recommend anyone to do business with Nick. Thanks Nick for my new edition.

Jose
    Exoskeleton Invertebrates
    www.exoskeletoninverts.com

18. Just received my end of the trade from Nick.... Never expected the T to be of monster size!:eek: His packaging was awesome and the T is very healthy. Ill definitely do business with Nick again in the future. Highly recommended individual!

19. EcoCohabitations

EcoCohabitations Arachnopeon

Positive!

I received my end of a trade with Nick today & Im very happy. Well packed & good communication throughout. Would highly recommend.

20. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

8by8's new reviews can be found here.