8 month old Narceus pedelings

Exoskelos

Arachnosquire
Here we go with a size comparison, these little guys are about 8 months old, and I've got quite a few of them. This would be about the average size of them compared to a US ten cent piece. Some are a bit larger and some are a bit smaller, I think there might be a size gradient because they aren't all laid at once. I hope they retain the coloration of the mother, the almost black with orange bands is so much prettier than the normal steel silver with rusty colored bands. DSCF3243~01~01.jpg
And here we have a general photo of a corner of the container they are in, after i moved the upper leaf layer back for a photo.
DSCF3228~01.jpg

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Here we go with a size comparison, these little guys are about 8 months old, and I've got quite a few of them. This would be about the average size of them compared to a US ten cent piece. Some are a bit larger and some are a bit smaller, I think there might be a size gradient because they aren't all laid at once. I hope they retain the coloration of the mother, the almost black with orange bands is so much prettier than the normal steel silver with rusty colored bands. View attachment 276485
And here we have a general photo of a corner of the container they are in, after i moved the upper leaf layer back for a photo.
View attachment 276488
Congratulations on the lovely pedelings! :D