8×16×16

Brad Smith

Arachnopeon
Does 8x16x16 seem like a decent size for an adult p.regalis and p.metallica....I'm looking to make this their final home....

If you know if a size that has worked better for you please feel free to let me know your opinion.

Thanks in advance

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
what are the dimensions..there's only numbers there.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Does 8x16x16 seem like a decent size for an adult p.regalis and p.metallica....I'm looking to make this their final home....

If you know if a size that has worked better for you please feel free to let me know your opinion.

Thanks in advance
Not together I hope unless same sex.

Brad Smith

Arachnopeon
No definitely not together lol....unless mating was the goal.....and even then I'd be nervous to risk it for long...I know of many account where poecilotheria pairs have been left in the same enclosure for weeks at a time...I'm not sure I could handle the stress of endangering my pokies....I plan to practice breeding with much easier Ts when im ready but breeding isn't anywhere on my radar right now.

Brad Smith

Arachnopeon
P.regalis can be kept in a colony under certain circumstances,however,that's not my goal here....strictly asking about single specimens

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
P.regalis can be kept in a colony under certain circumstances,however,that's not my goal here....strictly asking about single specimens
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. This genus is not communal in any way, never been observed or documented in the wild due to natural causes.