#7 Coming!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Another P. Regalis is spinning round and round. I suspect she will drop some eggs tonight sometime! Man that male I used was a stud! {D

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol, but still man your the god of all brachy and pokies!!!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats, Ryan! Not sure what else to say...I'll post again in a few days when you get another sac from something else, lol

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good God!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Congrats man, now I need some of that luck to rub off for me and the subfusca.

She started eating again this weekend after refusing to for 3 weeks and I still have not misted since 1-07-08. No worries she has a water dish, but I can't tell if she has any egg production going... how long do I have to wait till that little booty gets some meat on it???

Congrat again!!! Your gonna have to hook me up!

PS_ Your Ornata havent molted yet, but that is b/c it has been freezing in this joint for you know who... I hear other have molted, cant wait for these to get bigger. I hope they resemble the mother... she is so HOT!

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ryan, you are going to have to tell us how many slings total you get from all the sacs, when your girls finally decide to end the frenzy over there.

Congrats again, but I am glad it's you and not me! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is picking up speed. Eggs should be dropped sometime this evening. :D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What's amazing is how much of that silk will be gone when she's finished. I was quite surprised at one of your other threads/posts (there are so many! :) ) of how much webbing was there before and after.
Hmm...how do they spin silk? Is it a liquid chemical of sorts that solidifies upon exiting the body? I think I need to research that...:D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have to take a nap before work, but I will get another picture posted before I leave for work.
They do web a ton that is for sure. She did a lot in the last few hours.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm watcjing, but it looks like she's still spinning the sac.