5 gallon "nano" terrarium

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Added a mini wood tunnel in the upper right today, now it will give the frogs more hiding places so I can maybe add another baby. Also here's a random pic of 2 of my green anoles.

Attachments

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Found some porcellio spinicornis, will add those soon. Still don't know what else I should try to find. Spiders are banned, as well as ants

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Okay, no more frog. Maybe some kind of harvest men spider? This tank might go in my zoology class so I want something cool to put in it. Still don't think I could have a spider though, might be able to have a grass funnel web or wolf? I have no idea

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Omg!!! I would love to do things like that for snakes and geckos in the future. I like working with dry desert/steppe(chaparral) environments more than I do tropical or temperate. I just like the look of the rocks, sand and dead grasses/sage

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Here is the tank, not the prettiest but it has thousands of baby isopods, some cloverleaf weevils, snails, millipedes, centipedes and tons of springs tails as well as some random stuff. I'm thinking about putting a small frog as

Attachments

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Found this species, it's very long and skinny. Reddish tan body with white legs and can fully close up like the armadillo species down south. This one was found in extreme west, central Minnesota