37G Planted Viv for Avic

hydrophyte

Arachnoknight
She's still looking good in there. I was worried about tarantula feces on the plants, but so far I just see little bit on the glass.

I wish she would spend more time on the branches--she has mainly been up on the glass in the two rear corners. I still haven't seen any extensive webbing.

BiGpDaMoNsTa

Arachnopeon
I can't wait to see a tube web.... hopefully she chooses the branches for it and not the glass :p

hydrophyte

Arachnoknight

I can't wait to see a tube web.... hopefully she chooses the branches for it and not the glass :p
Yeah I am really curious to see how she might web in there. It would be cool to see a web up at the top in the middle of those branches, but so far she is spending more time on the glass.

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That T is living in a tarantula mansion lol. Everything about the enclosure is fantastic, even the Avic

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That looks really good as usual hydrophyte. Great work!

hydrophyte

Arachnoknight
Thanks Josh!

The avic is looking happy still. She ate another dubia for me yesterday.

I need to set up the tank with some extra heat because we are having an early autumn here and the house is getting chilly. I think I might use a ceramic bulb heater.

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
beautiful. i love it. gave me some inspiration.

quick question, why not just plant the plants in media instead of all them individually in those canisters? thanks in advance

hydrophyte

Arachnoknight
I have a quick picture from a quick experimental setup in a 30 X High fish tank.

I don't know how long I might have this set up and I don't have any livestock ideas either. I might think about putting some frogs in here. I need to add some leaf litter to get it looking more natural.

HDaveM

Arachnopeon
I could easily get my hands on an avi, (i recently got an avi metallica) the problem is that i live in Colombia so im not sure how we might figure out the shipping or whatever mean we use. If you manage to get an avi, i recommend that if its still small (less than 2.5 inches) you keep it in a smaller place because the ones i have gave me a hard time eating while in a bigger terrain. Oh and great job with that terrain! i could use some tips in botany.